The above mentioned activities represent the core of every business project of our Marketing Agency.
Once identified the strengths of the Client (or of the product promoted), Simposio will carry out a competitor benchmarking analysis in order to find free market clusters.
Our main objective is to create a link between supply (i.e. the enterprise) and market demand (i.e. potential clients) through leads generation, business meetings, travels abroad and so on.
The stages of this process are scheduled as follows:
- Mapping of potential clients for the reference market.
- Creation of a business proposal.
- Vocational training for one or more sales representatives of our Agency working remotely from the agency office.
- Telemarketing activities.
- Exchange of information between sales representatives and contacted clients.
- Daily reporting on generated leads.
- Scheduling of meetings with potential clients and assistance during the first 4-5 meetings
- Creation of a commercial proposal.
- Phone consultation with potential clients already met by Il Simposio sales representative.
This process is repeated constantly with a regular fine tuning, accordingly updating the CRM, which can be accessed by the client.